Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Recruiter/Staffing Partner 2 in Clayton, North Carolina
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1909 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 100 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifols.com
Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs, including the identification of qualified candidates. Maintains partnership with managers to ensure best practices of recruitment and staffing. Plans, develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies for assigned departments with special emphasis on a well-qualified and diverse pools of candidates, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
● Works closely with managers to define selection process and arrange interviews. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business unit and its recruitment needs within the context of their mission. Develops and maintains a strong rapport with key leaders in the department. Attends departmental staff and other meetings as requested to acquire substantial knowledge about the department's business objectives, goals, operations and work culture.
● Develops recruitment plans based on department needs that clearly define and commit to service and performance criteria.
● Executes recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance criteria for center level openings.
● Works closely with all areas of HR Department to facilitate effective HR relationships. Promotes Grifols at a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, university and college career days, and career events targeted for special populations.
● Creates job offers consistent with compensation practices and internal equity.
● Provides guidance to hiring manager on recruitment process and interview techniques.
● Collects and analyzes data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
● Ensures AAP compliance in the recruitment process. Conducts targeted outreach when necessary and educates hiring managers on AAP practices and principles.
● Ensures open positions and start date report is updated weekly.
● Maintains ownership of HR recruiting and staffing processes. Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) with internal controls.
● Travels to other company locations when necessary for recruiting/interviewing purposes.
● Provides mentoring/leadership to HR Associates as needed.
● Establishes strong partnerships with staffing and recruitment agencies, universities, community colleges, professional associations and societies to enhance the applicant pool and to market Grifols.
● Enhances and proactively plans outreach efforts.
Skills/Qualifications/Education Requirements: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area
Typically requires at least 2 years of recruiting experience
Good oral and written communication, presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
Good PC skills, especially with MS Office.
Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, including the ability to perform root cause analysis.
Ability to work independently or in a team and to handle deadline-driven tasks in a dynamic environment.
Good attention to detail.
Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the staged requirements. Example: If a job level requires a Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of experience, an equivalency could include 8 years of experience, an Associates degree with 6 years of experience or a Master’s degree with 2 years of experience
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Occasionally walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Occasional travel within the United States and Canada. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Must work with diverse groups to obtain consensus on issues. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues.
Req ID: 499688