Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Senior Supervisor Manufacturing in Clayton, North Carolina
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
This Senior Manufacturing Supervisor will be a part of the leadership team of Fractionation at the Clayton facility. The candidate will be responsible for Fraction V Expansion Production within the NFF production facility. Alternately the candidate could also be asked to lead NFF Production, Scheduling, or Support Functions (Documents, Incidents, CAPAs, Bioman, SAP, etc.) depending on their expertise.
As such the candidate will be called upon to supervise small production teams (or a team of support personnel). The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, influence and lead teams, promote a team environment, and demonstrate effective leadership skills. The candidate must be able to execute assignments of high complexity, develop solutions for defined problems in order to meet objectives in accordance with cGMP and Safety Regulations and production schedule, and analyzes processes and operations to develop and execute plans in order to meet departmental objectives as well as business objectives.
Responsibilities (may include)
● Leads the planning and organization of specific job assignments in accordance with cGMP, Safety Regulations and production schedule.
● Manage employee performance, attendance and coach/counsel as needed. In addition, identify & develop high performers.
● Lead incident and corrective action/preventive action process for reported incidents.
● May oversee Training and Documentation Manufacturing function.
● Lead CI continuous improvement initiatives for department processes and systems.
● Prepares budgets for area of responsibility and ensures budget adherence.
● Monitor and communicate ways to improve yields and production performance.
● Provide status updates to Sr. Management on run rate, plan against actual, production and administrative forecast (i.e. overtime usage, tracking yields, etc.)
● Analyze, plan and report on current and future resource/FTE planning, processes and production activities.
● Authorizes approved expenditures based on guidelines (i.e. PO's, invoices, etc.)
● Responsible for HES and quality compliance.
● Initiate, plan, execute efficiency improvements leading to reduced cycle time.
● Tracking of rejects/down time/process monitoring
● Provide input or my sometimes lead on various project initiatives (i.e. new technology, etc.)
● Promote, champion and lead employees awareness of company/department/site goals, expectations, policies and procedures.
BS 8+ years
MS 2-6+ years
PhD 0-4 years
Proven supervisory/leadership experience required.
Previous Fractionation experience preferred.
Location: [[mfield6]] : [[cust_building]]
Learn more about Grifols at http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home
Req ID: 72684
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Manufacturing