Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Office Services Logistics Coordinator in Durham, North Carolina
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 75 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifols.com
Serves as the primary point of contact for inter-office mail and other office services support between assigned localized company sites. Works closely with management to assist with the daily workflow, providing multi-site office services support and executing facility requests as needed.
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Sorts all incoming mail, to include mail from the US Postal Service and inter-office mail.
● Operates company assigned courier vehicle to deliver mail, packages, computer equipment, lab and product samples between assigned local sites.
● Maintains multi-function display (MFD) equipment at multiple sites, to include copiers, printers, scanners, and fax machines.
● Maintains inventory levels of consumable office products at various assigned locations.
● Assists with office services projects as needed, to include installing keyboard trays, moving furniture, installing bulletin boards, assisting with employee office moves, etc.
● Functions as a point of contact for customer inquiries, suggestions and office services requests.
● Assists in maintaining company fleet vehicles.
Skills/Qualifications/Education Requirements: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
● High school diploma or GED preferred.
● Valid driver's license.
● Two years of experience operating company vehicles.
● Experience working with a diverse group of customers.
● Experience working in secured environments.
● Ability to travel locally up to five hours per day.
● Strong knowledge of geographic area of assignment.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Strong verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
● Proven ability to form strong relationships with internal and external customers.
● Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact well with others.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Frequently drives to site locations and frequently travels within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues. Performs a wide range of complex tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence.
Req ID: 408168