Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Sales Performance Analyst - Hybrid in Durham, North Carolina
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 75 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifols.com
Provide analytical and operational support to the Sales teams within North America (NA) Bioscience as it relates to sales performance. Maintain performance reports that support short and long term sales performance strategic objectives. Provide internal support as it relates to territory management, quarterly goal development and quarterly sales incentive compensation processing.
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Works closely with internal clients to support the sales team on data inquiries as it relates to sales performance.
● Analyzes data accuracy/relevance and ensures data integrity of reports from various data sources.
● Integrates multiple data sources to produce a comprehensive view of the sales performance activity.
● Responsible for Phase I training on the use of Business Intelligence (BI) reports and system.
● Maintain quarterly goal process for the promoted products for each business unit.
● Maintains monthly sales performance reports for each business unit.
● Assist in the territory alignment process.
● Assist in quarterly sales incentive compensation processing as needed.
Skills/Qualifications/Education Requirements: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
● Bachelor's degree required. Life sciences focus preferred.
● Minimum of 1 year related work experience. Pharmaceutical/Biological experience preferred
● Strong familiarity with the MS Office Suite, with emphasis on MS Excel.
● Ability to gain an understanding of the company’s product portfolio, as well as, internal data.
● Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
● Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, as well as and attention to details.
● Good planning, organization, and oral and written communication skills .
● Ability to present and explain basic reports and metrics to a variety of audiences and to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
● Ability to understand basic business processes and identify business analysis opportunities.
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Frequently drives to site locations and frequently travels within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues. Performs a wide range of complex tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence.
Req ID: 438247