Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Regional Operations Manager (Egypt) in Egypt, Egypt
Would you like to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to enhance the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company that since 1909 has been working to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are leaders in plasma-derived medicines and transfusion medicine and develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 110 countries and regions.
Provide tactical leadership to the division in the areas of business development, business analysis and planning, financial and asset management, human resource development, and support a compliance and quality environment.
Develop, oversee and maintain the processes to support the vision, mission and goals of the company.
Internal: Manufacturing, Quality global, Supply Chain, PLC, Administration & Services divisions, Donor Center Management and GEPD Management.
External: donors, Health Authorities, groups, business service providers, auditors, and community and neighborhood organizations.
● Assist the Plasma Collections Ops & Med. Director in creating and maintaining appropriate organizational environment and value system, which stimulates the morale and productivity of the facilities.
● Assist the Plasma Collections Ops & Med. Director in providing tactical direction and planning and customer focus for the facilities.
● Maintain thorough familiarity of applicable National and International Regulations, approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, European regulations, CGMP, internal company procedures, and stay informed of external events that could affect the organization and its future operation.
● Monitor and evaluate operation of facilities and Center Managers to ensure that facilities are in full compliance with all applicable National and International Regulations, approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, cGMP, as well as all internal company procedures and in-process controls.
● Offers feedback to the Plasma Collections Ops & Med. Director that is relevant and timely.
● Maintain open and positive lines of communication with the Center Manager and the Plasma Collections Ops & Med. Director.
● Visit facilities on a monthly schedule or as needed.
● Assist Center Manager with technical and administrative questions.
● Maintain all skills and flexibility necessary to manage a donor center in the absence of the Center Manager.
● Assist Center Manager in any necessary tasks in pursuit of company objectives on cost, collections, and quality.
● Translates vision into reality by deciphering corporate message and implementing strategy.
● Interprets business strategy and develops objectives to align with and support the strategy,
● Guides staff to achieve tactical and strategic business goals.
● Works on issues of a diverse scope where analysis of the situation requires the evaluation of a variety of factors.
● Develops value-added solutions that meet internal and//or external customer needs.
● Manages the functional processes and staff for a department; may manage through subordinate supervisors/managers.
● Responsible for results including costing, methods, and staffing.
● Frequently interacts cross-functionally with peer managers. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others.
● May develop and recommend financial goals/budgets for a single department with senior management.
● Recommends how resources should be allocated within the department in order to meet business goals.
● Other projects and assignments as assigned by Plasma Collections Ops & Med. Director.
Academic experience required
Bachelor's degree in business or science related field required.
Professional experience required
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in plasma operations, business development, facilities management and infrastructure management, or project management, including experience managing a staff across multiple disciplines and remote sites.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Communication: Expresses thoughts clearly, verbally and in writing; seeks out and develops productive work relationships; listens with empathy, responds diplomatically; is approachable/available; responds well to questions; listens and gets clarification.
• Analytical: Recognizes what information is critical and presents results in clear and concise manner.
• Judgement, Problem Solving, and Decision Making: Gathers relevant data; evaluates information based on appropriate standards; synthesizes facts, concepts and principles; alerts appropriate persons to emerging problems; is willing to make and take responsibility for decisions; consults with appropriate people; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; makes timely decisions.
• Teamwork: Balances individual and unit responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a “user-friendly” environment, ensures cooperation and cohesion.
Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
Learn more about Grifols (http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home)
Req ID: 504692
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Nursing/Healthcare