Biomat USA, Inc. Quality Specialist in Memphis, Tennessee
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Primarily responsible for applying company procedures to ensure test results meet all quality attributes and perform final approval and release of test results to laboratory customers.
Primary responsibilities for role :
● Ensure through test batch review that all source data meets quality attributes and cGMP regulation conformance prior to result reporting.
● Responsible for final approval and release of test results to laboratory customers.
● Works on problems of limited scope through following standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
● Evaluate environmental monitoring including investigating and addressing temperature and humidity deviations.
● Review equipment re-qualifications and release instrumentation back into the production environment.
● Review and approve critical testing reagents for use in production.
● Review and approve calibrations and verifications performed on testing and general laboratory equipment ensuring acceptance criteria is met.
● Accurately complete detailed documentation as required by established procedures and good documentation practices regulations.
● Assist in maintaining organization and classification of archival records per standard operating procedure to ensure future retrieval.
● Effectively communicate with personnel from various departments and escalate issues to Quality Management.
This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Managers and supervisors may assign other duties as needed.
Specific Leveling Characteristics Entry Intermediate Career Advanced Expert Advisor
Experience Typically requires no previous related experience.Typically requires 2 years of related experience.Typically requires 5 years of related experience.Typically requires 8 years of related experience.Typically requires 12 years of related experience.Typically requires 15 years of related experience.
Learn more about Grifols
Req ID: 461223
Type: Indefinido tiempo completo
Job Category: Plasma - Personal centro de donación