Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Research Associate I in San Diego, California
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Research Associate 1 responsible for designing and performing experiments while collaborating and communicating effectively.
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Performs minimally complex experiments with input from supervisor.
● Understands experimental goal and may provide input to the experimental design.
● Analyzes data from individual experiment with input from supervisor and documents work in laboratory notebook or report.
● Able to summarize a group of experiments.
● Effectively communicates with peers and supervisor. May present data in group meetings.
B.A./B.S. Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
0 - 2 years post-baccalaureate laboratory experience in academia or industry
M.S. without thesis
Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level requires an Associates degree plus 2 years of experience an equivalent could include 4 years of experience or a Bachelor’s degree.
- May occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise manipulate objects up to 25 pounds in weight, and/or lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise manipulate objects up to 10 pounds in weight frequently or continuously.
EEO Minorities/ Disability/Veterans
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Req ID: 308048