Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Sr QA Specialist in San Diego, California
The QA Sr. Specialist manages their own activities related to their area of expertise (see Task List for specified activities). They may also schedule and oversee (but not formally evaluate) the work of others related to their area of expertise.
Key point of contact to ensure compliance with and demonstrate knowledge of site level policies related to area of expertise. Provides significant guidance to others regarding their area of expertise.
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Independently performs moderately complex tasks in support of their area of expertise.
● Ensures governing documents for their area of expertise are in accordance with HA regulations and company policies/standards.
● Cross-functional coordination with others as it relates to area of expertise.
● Interacts with regulatory and partner auditors/inspectors.
● Represents QA interests on special projects related to area of expertise.
EEO Minorities/ Disability/Veterans
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Req ID: 213407