Biomat USA, Inc. Donor Services Representative in Shreveport, Louisiana
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Donor Service Representative
Provide Donor Services and support the growth of an individual center’s unique donor base and collections by maintaining an exceptional level of customer service. This includes establishing and growing a community presence to build plasma awareness, recruiting new donors with social media platforms and other methods, supporting return donors through promotions and activities, and increasing donor frequency by communicating through local digital messaging. The individual may also be utilized to support center operations in a functional role where they hold current certification, not exceeding 25% of total time.
Primary Responsibilities for Role:
● Coordinate and assist as needed with donor promotions, announce special center events, and foster International Plasma Awareness Month, attend public events outside the center to educate and recruit donors as they occur.
● Proactively build community relationships and partnerships to support the local community and enhance the reputation of the Biomat center.
● Partner with center management to grow prospective donor volume.
● Support the BU marketing team.
● Support the Center Leadership team by supporting and communicating with donors during operational changes that impact the donors. Examples may include transitioning to a new collection device, launching self-directed technologies for the donors, or launching an appointment system
● Manage and foster activities related to donor appreciation and retention programs.
● Educate and encourage donors to utilized company services and technology (appointments, surveys, etc.).
● Utilize Social Media and CRM to enhance customer satisfaction by sending communications regarding special offers, promotions, appointments, plasma insights, center events, etc.
● Look for ideas, stories, blogs and donor profiles to provide fresh content to the Plasma Center’s social media.
● Chat with donors, provide feedback to center management and employees based on donor conversations and work with center management to constantly look for ways to improve.
- Define methods for feedback collection
● Promote, explain, and recruit for Specialty programs by providing general information and answering questions about the programs offered, qualifications for the programs, and associated fee schedules.
● Identify research and suggest advantageous advertising opportunities.
● Provide Business Unit marketing team/DOS regarding the effectiveness of digital marketing.
● May support/perform responsibilities in certified cross trained areas determined by center management; however, functional capacity should not exceed 25% of time.
● Monitor Social Media platforms to identify local and specific to their donor center areas of concern, identify disgruntled donors, and alert local center management as needed to help circumvent customer service issues and reduce the number of complaints.
● Track and trend program initiatives, and complete ROI's.
Learn more about Grifols
Req ID: 485067
Type: Indefinido tiempo completo
Job Category: Plasma - Personal centro de donación